Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm on the Creative Paperclay Design Team!!!


Making dolls on our honeymoon - January 2010 - Have dollmakings, will travel!

Hey Everyone,

Simply wanted to let you know that I am now a member of the Creative Paperclay Design Team!!! As a participating member of this great little team, I will be posting two new projects a month for the next six months, complete with pictures and instructions so you can make your own! My projects will also be posted on the Creative Paperclay blog http://creativepaperclay.blogspot.com/. If you are not a follower of this informative and fun blog, please take a moment to add yourself to the followers list. There will be five other artists posting art and craft projects there as well! Be sure to follow those artists too...You'll learn so much from them! I am going to try and make as many of their projects as I can. I'll post my results here!

My first project will be posted on May 14th! Be sure to check back soon however. I have some good things in the works lately as more of my time becomes available for art!!!

 


One last thing for tonight...Thank you Terri Sproul for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the Creative Paperclay Design Team!!! I am sooo excited and feel so very blessed to be a part of this venture with such talented artists!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to pop over and congratulate you. I am excited to go on this journey with all you talented ladies
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete